Sunday, August 28, 2016

FATHER MARTIN'S INSANITY






When dealing with forbidden texts and questions close to your heart of hearts, there can come a breaking point.

The real-time processing of Nephilim, Rephaim, werewolves and a general re-interpretation of the flood myth would be enough to throw anyone over I suppose. Especially if you're a Jesuit.

I believe that is what Father Martin is experiencing.

While I am thankful for all of the Gonteekwa and King Og insight that he has given me, there is going to have to be a break in our communication.

Yes, I have edited THE LOST BOOK OF KING OG for him and been more or less, his apprentice. I have entered into deep discussions with him where I had no idea how he could secure a logical thread to what he was saying and deliver his point, but he always did. This, and our discussions about the collapse of my faith and his perseverance with with his will always be embedded within my heart of hearts.

Father Martin's musings, and his latest Vatican reveals will be at his website NephilimWerewolf.com

I will always have a deep respect for the man.

-DEMMON

#KingOg
#Rephaim
#Nephilim
#Gonteekwa