Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pontiac Fever

‎So last Saturday, I moved all of this out of the front driveway and then went to work. Halfway through my shift, I caught a shiver. I felt like I had been poisoned. Then I started to cough. Also, I had 2 teriaki bbq chicken legs I'd cooked that I didn't want to even think about. Appetite gone. 

I knew that ebola hadn't made it stateside yet, so I didn't know what to make of it.

I got home at 330AM and felt horrible. Headache, sore throat, couldn't breathe properly all sorts of flu symptoms.  

The next day I loafed about till about 4 and it left me. This morning I woke up in perfect shape (today is Monday). I did the internet takedown and determined that I had been poisoned by inhaling bacteria from the mulch.

Still gotta go to the doc though. If I caught a lung infection, this could flip into legionnaires disease.

#FuckMulch



-Peter