Monday, June 23, 2014

Solution.



I had this rough situation where we were carpooling with this little 12 year old girl that was a total _____.   Ultimately, I got to the point where I had to kill the carpool.  I could not deal with this brat's sense of entitlement anymore.  She was a conniving smartmouth.  She was a pre-programed bigot (thanks to her mother).  She was also blonde and lived in a trailer park as a latchkey kid.  Goodbye, brat.  I couldn't take it anymore.

The price I had to pay for kicking the carpool princess to the curb was that I would have to drive Illy to school for 8 AM a several days a week for several weeks.  I get off work at 3.  I crash by 5.  Back up by 7.  The way I survived this was that i immersed myself in the beauty of West Cliff.  I would take the dog for an AM walk on this stretch and ponder its beauty.  I would also see the regulars.  Particularly, a weird, spectacled 50 something who would jog and juggle at the same time.

-Peter