Monday, September 10, 2007

IRON MAN TRAILER IS UP

I struggled initially with Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark. Casson made it clear that RDJ has a prison build. So I accepted it. I was sure they were gonna have to CG his ass up.

I like John Favreau. Who doesn't. SWINGERS, fool. Gwenyth? Dunno. Terrence Howard? Dunno. But that suit. DEAR LORD, the pre release pics and footage online have had me sold on the suit for months.

Here is the trailer. If youtube pulls it, speak up, I have already ripped this fool to my cellphone. Furthermore L-Dogg has the HD version coming. It might be up at the official site for all I know. If it is, I'll fix this link later.

BAD MOVE with the Sabbath nod. BAD MOVE. We have all thought it, but no one was supposed to go there.

It looks mildly corny, but it also looks like fun.