Thursday, April 12, 2007

SPRING BREAK PICS 4

This is a cheap shot. Poppa sneaking up on two kids on a computer and snapping their pic, then putting it online. Oh well, I guess I am just that, a cheap bastid. It is cheap, and when Yzzy sees this, she will be pissed (again).


Here is Ivan with his three ducks from his classroom. They have been staying at various houses over spring break. These past few days have been our turn. Messy little creatures that shit all over the place, but cute in a vulgar sort of cartoonish way.


Here they are in the box that they sleep in at night. I got up at 7:30 this morning to find them jumping out of this thing. They just pulled the same move about a half an hour ago. Cute, odd-smelling, baby ducks with incredible amounts of shit in they pipes.


Yzzy is demonstrating the fact that she has ridden this ride about 300X in the past week or two. The strange girl originally asked to sit by me, but Yzzy stepped up and took the bullet like a good soldier. There is no way to look at this but as a Demmon double-tag. Yzzy owns the camera at 60mph, and I swoop the pic with the cellphone.




Here they are in the lineup. Nothin special. But then again, everything is special. The place was packed BTW. Wall to wall people. What I noticed most were stressed out couples, whether they had kids or not. I don't think it has to be that way.