Sunday, April 01, 2007

Random Pics

Camera Shots to show the flavor of the spring around here.




More years ago than I care to count, I fasted for 5 days at about this spot. Of course I would go home at the end of the day, but my days were spent here looking for enlightenment. I must have misread whatever I got. It is still a beautiful sand dune though.





Yzzy, Ivan and I have been playing blackjack pretty hardcore of late. The mood was accentuated a bit when the power was out last week. Now all I need to do is get those kids drinking whiskey and smoking cigars and it will be guy's night out...with minors.





I took this shot at about noon today. The Boardwalk was hopping. This pic doesn't capture it too well, but it was just about summer status before we left. There were people everywhere. We even ran into David Mack at the Giant Dipper. David Mack is one of those guys that I run into no matter where I go. The upshot? He and I were both trying to become cops and I think both he and I are in better spaces in life that we wouldn't have achieved had we joined the pork corps.




I have 5 Boardwalk passes on my wrist. Spring break is going to call for 3 more this week. Yzzy and Ivan left me to ride the Double-Shot on my own yesterday. However, we all rode the Giant Dipper and the Hurricane multiple times. The week I plan on even more of this trash. My wrist makes me look like I have escaped from a hospital.