Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ivan, the Beautiful Badass



He's charming, and he will kick your ass. He came at me the other day with a stick. Of course I had to toss him into a coma, but the day is coming when I will just have to take whatever beating he has in store for me.

He is also one of the funniest people I know. He and I have watched all the Star Wars movies together more times than all of you put together. So much so, that he can do things like this:

ADMIRAL AKBAR in Return of the Jedi: ALL CRAFT, prepare to enter hyperspace on my mark!

The Eyeball Translation: "Oh CRAP! Prepare to enter hyperspace on my mark!

The changeup is genius.

His tongue is already quick enough to draw blood. Just wait till he gets older.

I took the clippers to his head the other day. Now he looks like a UFC champ.