Sunday, July 16, 2006

S.O.A.P.



This picture has nothing to do with the posting below. It is just the dopest pic I have found online in a long time.


After the Superman Returns debacle, I am convinced that Snakes on a Plane is going to be it.
This summer has sucked on the film tip. Everything worthwhile has been WORK. I had to hustle to get into the PROPOSITION (dope BTW). L-Dogg won't stop about how lousy PIRATES is.

Scanner Darkly is on my horizon...that might change stuff up.

Until that point...I am David Ellis' biggest fan. Final Destination2 changed my life. Look him up on IMDB. Better yet, I will for you and provide the link. This guy knows what he is doing. Plus he is associated with some of my all time favorite films...including SCARFACE, mang.
http://imdb.com/name/nm0254786/

In the meantime, listen to this:
http://www.snakesonaplane.com/audio/CleanRemix.mp3
I just looped it about 40X.

I'll be around with a post of substance soon. I have houseguests. I have Casson, Anna and Sammie here. You think I am gonna be blogging with people that cool around?

I gots ta go.